Saturday 10 January 2015

Penguin bubbles, cocoa butter and pink fizz!

Hi everyone!! 
I hope you're all doing well!

I have another LUSH update for you after finishing 3 more products - I only have 2 left now! 

The Christmas Penguin!


This is lovely and I got several uses out of this with it being a bubble bar! They create the most amazing bubbles and a little definitely goes a long way. I love to get my money (or my mum's in this case as it was a Christmas present) worth from these and break little chunks off to crumble under a running tap. 
It had a gorgeous sweet scent, not unlike many other Lush products - Orange flower and bergamot with Sicilian mandarin and lemon oils. 
It is no longer available now Christmas is over but definitely worth a try next Christmas if they bring it back! 

Butterbear Bath Bomb

I loved this! It's basically the classic Butterball bath bomb in the shape of a bear! 
If you're not familiar with the Butterball, it's a great one for dry or sensitive skin or just for those who want to feel like your bath bomb does more than fizz and make pretty colours. 
It contains pieces of cocoa butter - LOTS of them - which melt into the water as it fizzes away. The residue left is super moisturising and leaves your skin really soft and has that lovely feel of using a body oil but without the hassle! 
The bath bomb also contains ylang ylang oil which is lovely and sweet and used in aromatherapy - apparently to treat stress, depression and relaxes the nervous system, according to the Lush website. 
You can purchase the Butterball here. 

The Luxury Lush Pud

Firstly, this bath bomb looks so cute and festive!! I wish I had used this between Christmas and New Year as it's so special! 
Containing lavender oil, sweet benzoin and tonka absolute the smell when you drop this into your bath is super strong, sweet and relaxing! 
According the the Lush website, this (no longer available) is the same scent as their all round seller Twilight - found here

 You don't need me to tell you how amazing this looks when it starts dissolving either! This is where the magic lies - aside from that amazing scent! 
The spots of colour you see on the ball start swirling into separate colours of blue, yellow, orange - and the ball itself dissolves into the most amazing pink that turns the whole bath that colour! The foam is thick and creamy and once the excitement of that is over and the water settles there's shimmer!! 
I had no idea and realised when I moved my leg out of the water! Loved it!!! 


Only two left - update soon! 




Love, Tiffany x








No comments:

Post a Comment