Friday 2 January 2015

FOTD

Happy New Year everyone! 

I hope 2015 is full of happiness for you all! 

I've got a quick post for a Face of the Day. I wore this the other day and really liked it so I thought I'd share it with you guys. 

Unfortunately lighting in the UK at the moment isn't the best as you probably know if you're here so I had to do my best with the natural lighting I had. 

Foundation - Revlon ColorStay (Combination/Oily) in shade Buff
Concealer: Maybelline Eraser (Eyes) in shade Light and Revlon ColorStay Concealer (Face) in shade Light
Powder: Lancome Color Ideal Poudre in shade 010 Beige Porcelaine 
Blush: Fashionista Blush (As far as I'm aware these are no longer available?)
Eyebrows: Collection Work the Colour Eyebrow Kit
Eyes: Naked Palette - Naked on the lid and Buff in the crease and bottom lashes
Mascara: SEVENTEEN Falsifeye HD Mascara in Blackest Black
Lips: Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 003 with Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Aurora on the top

Thank you for reading! If you'd like to request any posts please let me know in the comments. 


Love, Tiffany xx

No comments:

Post a Comment